HiPP Stage 3 Instructions in English - Dutch Version
Important: inappropriate preparation or use of this product can harm your child's health. carefully follow the following instructions.
- use a carefully washed and sterilized baby bottle teat and ring
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, bottle to be consumed within half an hour.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- Do not re-use remaining milk.
- Check expiry date on the side of the can. After opening the can, HiPP 3 BIO combiotik milk powder can be stored for 3 weeks in a dry place at room temperature.
Wash your hands thoroughly and sterilize the feeding bottle, teat and ring in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Boil fresh drinking water and cool to approx. 40°-50° C* / 104-122° F*.
- Add 2/3 of water to the bottle.
- Fill the measuring spoon and level the powder on the spoon. Add the advised amount of formula to the bottle.
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly.
- Add the remaining water and shake thoroughly again.
- Cool to drinking temperature of approx. 37° C / 98.6° F. Check temperature, e.g. with HiPP thermometer.
*In order not to damage the natural lactic acid cultures (lactobacilli), please do not prepare the food with too hot water.
Amounts And Dosage
Respect the recommended amount of 300 - 330 ml / 10.14 - 11.15 fl oz milk formula per day. Recommended drinking amount and number of bottles per day are general guidelines only. Your baby does not have to drink the bottle completely.
One flattened spoonful of milk powder 4.6 g / 0.162 oz per 30 ml / 1.01 oz water.
Amount of water
(ml / fl oz)
Number of measuring spoons*
From the 12th month
150 / 5.07
Exclusive breastfeeding in the first six months is ideal for your baby. As with any following formula, HiPP 3 COMBIOTIK® should not be used as a breast milk substitute in the first six months, but should only be used after six months as part of a mixed diet (for example with musli). Your baby's individual growth and developmental needs may require to introduce follow-up foods as part of a mixed diet into your baby's diet at an earlier stage. Please consult your pediatrician. Make sure your baby eats a balanced diet for a healthy life.
HiPP 3 COMBIOTIK® is intended for children from 12 months onwards and is to be drunk from a cup. Like breast milk, all infant formula contains carbohydrates. They are an important part of your baby's diet. Frequent or prolonged teeth contact with carbohydrate-containing liquids can lead to tooth decay and thus to health problems. Do not let your child suck the bottle permanently and change to cup-feeding as soon as possible.